A big belly can cause different health conditions including heart issues, stroke, diabetes etc. Most of the people feel discomfort when tie their shoes, sit etc.
However, there are natural recipes that can help you get rid of the excess fat in your body and improve your overall health without any side effect. Today we will present you an extremely nutritious shake that will shrink your belly in very short period of time.
Mint, ginger, cucumber and lemon are the 4 ingredients consisted in this refreshing beverage.
Nutritional Profile of the Ingredients
This aromatic herb represents natural medicine with wide range of health benefits:
- Muscle relaxant
- Fights stress
- Boosts blood circulation
- Fights insomnia and improves sleep quality
- Fights febrile pictures
- Prevents flatulence and swelling symptoms – it is ideal for your digestive tract
- Cures skin issues such as eczema
- Due to the presence of ascorbic acid in its content, it decongests your sinuses
- It is rich in anti-septic properties that prevent the development of harmful microorganisms that often adhere the airways and their walls
- The presence of anti-inflammatory properties cure respiratory issues such as bronchitis, dry cough etc.
This is definitely one of the healthiest herbs on the planet, full of minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and essential oils. This revitalizing agent can treat:
- Common colds and flu
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory problems – helps expel phlegm
- Menstrual symptoms
- promotes blood circulation
- Heart disease
This veggie is excellent in the fight against excess fat and pounds. It also surprises the appetite and helps you feel full for a longer period of time. In order to get rid of the excess pounds, consume a small salad of cucumber before your meal. Here are the amazing health benefits of cucumber:
- It regulates uric acid levels
- cleans the intestines
- eliminate toxins and fights the retention of liquids
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- Protects the stomach walls
The large amounts of vitamin C, Vitamin B and essential minerals such as phosphorus, fluorine, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and sodium in its content can the wonders to your health:
- Helps wound healing
- Strengthens your blood vessels and the tonicity of capillaries
- eliminate toxins from the body
- It is bactericidal
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Strengthens the immune system
- Precepts kidney stones
Here is the RECIPE
- 1 inch of peeled ginger
- 4 lemons
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 2 liters of purified water
- 10 leaves of fresh mints
Wash, cut and remove the seeds from 1 lemon. Squeeze the other lemons and cut the cucumber into thin slices. Peel and cut the ginger into slices. Place all the ingredients in a bigger jar or bottle and then store it in the fridge for 6h. You can strain the mixture once it is cool down or you can directly consume it.
This is ideal beverage for those who do not consume the recommended water on a daily basis!