We won’t go out without it. We panic whenever we can’t find it. We all scurry to recharge this when the battery is definitely low. We feel empty with no it in our hands or nearby. We are continuously checking it. We are considerably more attached to that than we all recognize. Each of our cell phones are becoming an extension of our bodies. Literally. They could be giving us cancer-inducing light.
Electromagnetic Radiation From Your Cell Phone
There are two types of electromagnetic radiation:
- Ionizing – high frequency and high energy (x-rays, cosmic rays, etc.)
- Non-ionizing – low frequency and low energy (radio frequency, power frequency, etc.)
Mobile phones transmit a type of nonionizing radiation using their antennas. This transmittance is how wireless WiFi and calls connections occur. Body cells near to this absorb this kind of energy.
Rays is improved during energetic calls, however the exposure afterward continues very long. A scholarly study was published in ’09 2009 that measured the pelvic bone relative density in 150 men, most of whom wore their cell phones mounted on their belt for 15 hours a full day for approximately six years. The researchers discovered the bone nutrient density was reduced privately of the pelvis where in fact the cell phone was transported.
In one circumstance, a female without predisposition intended for cancer started to be suffering from multi-focal breast cancer. Her malignancy professionals connected the dots, and the distribution and pattern of the cancerous cells outlined the form of her cell phone. This appeared peculiar plenty of; then the woman explained that she is tucking her phone into her bra continuously.
The 10 Worst Cell Phones
The FCC created guidelines to measure the radiation in tissue by using the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR). The SAR set a maximum for legal cell phone radiation at 1.6 watts of energy absorbed per kilogram of body mass. This test uses the thermal effects of phone radiation.
The limit is 1.6, but some phones have come pretty close.
- Motorola Droid Maxx – SAR 1.54
- Motorola Droid Ultra – SAR 1.54
- Motorola Moto E – SAR 1.5 (3)
- Alcatel One Touch Evolve – SAR 1.49
- Huawei Vitria – SAR 1.49
- Kyocera Hydro Edge – SAR 1.48
- Kyocera Kona – SAR 1.45
- Kyocera Hydro XTRM – SAR 1.44
- BlackBerry Z10 – SAR 1.42
- BlackBerry Z30 – SAR 1.41
(ZTE Source – SAR 1.41)
(ZTE Warp 4G – SAR 1.41) (4)
Protection Yourself From Radiation
- First of all, get rid of those harmful phones if you have one. Every time you come into contact with it, you will receive an increased amount of radiation than other brands.
- Keep children safe. Children are more susceptible to radiation, and this can cause behavior difficulties, emotional problems, social issues, and hyperactivity.
- Reduce your usage. Turn off your phone when you are not using it; don’t just flick it to sleep mode where it is still sending off carcinogenic energies.
- Only make phone calls with good reception. The weaker the connection is, the more power your phone is using, thus the dangerous waves can penetrate your body even more deeply.
- Don’t carry your phone on your body. Avoid putting it in your pocket, belt clip, or your bra like the cancer-ridden woman in the above study. Just keep it away from wherever you don’t want cancer to grow. The fewer layers between you and your phone, the more radiation is being shot into your body.
- Keep your phone six inches from your body when it is in use. This perimeter is the most dangerous zone from radiation. Stay away.
- Use a shielded headset or speakers. (5)
We’ve gone too far to be capable of giving up cell phones entirely. Yet using them wisely can still spare us from unnecessary radiation. If you would incorporate healthier foods or habits into your life to protect yourself and your family from cancer, then putting boundaries on cell phone usage falls under the same category.