If you are a smoker or ex smoker your lungs are likely full with toxins from cigarettes. To clean the lungs you will not need a miracle, but the miraculous healing properties of the beverage made from three plants: ginger, onion and turmeric.
People have been using ginger for ages now thanks to its healing properties. The ginger is very beneficial, among other things, for eliminating the extra mucous in the lungs. The onion is one of the most commonly used ingredients in the kitchen, and it is very beneficial thanks to its anti-cancer properties. Onion is known to be one of the best fighters against many malignant conditions. This vegetable is particularly efficient in preventing diseases of the respiratory system. Turmeric is a spice abundant in vitamins and minerals, as well as in high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids. Turmeric is also known for its potent antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-cancer properties. That is exactly why you should include turmeric in your everyday dietary regimen.
- One liter of water
- 400 grams of onion
- Two tablespoons of powdered turmeric (or a turmeric root in the size of a thumb)
- 400 grams of sugar (or honey or maple syrup as a healthier option)
- A ginger root (in the size of a thumb)
1. Pour the sugar in the water, put on the fire and let it boil.
2. Slice the onion into quarters and the ginger root and add both to the water. When the mixture boils again, add turmeric, and lower the heat.
3. Let the mixture boil until the amount of water is reduced by half. Then strain and pour into a glass jar. When completely cooled, put it in the fridge, and keep it there all the time.
4. Take two tablespoons of elixir in the morning on an empty stomach, and two hours after the evening meal.