The excessive usage of alcoholic beverages negatively impacts the body and brain and has a large effect on almost all organs of your body, the mind and liver especially.
Alcohol — including beer, wine, and liquor — is a nervous system depressant. Nevertheless, the intake of 1 beer daily could be good for wellness. Beer is higher in vitamin proteins and B than wines and gets the equal quantity of antioxidants with wine .
Beer is definitely saturated in bio-flavonoids, which are effective antioxidants, and also minerals that are necessary intended for various metabolic procedures. In the event that consumed reasonably, beer can enhance health in a variety of ways.
These are 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink “ONE” Beer a day:
- Beer can lower bad cholesterol, as it contains fiber that effectively reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
- Beer has been shown to effectively prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Beer supports the health of your kidneys, and a bottle of this drink daily lowers the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer strengthens your bones, as the high silicon content leads to higher bone density.
- Beer boosts the vitamin B levels, as it is a rich source of several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, and B12). Experts also claim that people who drink beer have 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and double the levels of wine drinkers. Beer is also high in vitamin B12.
- Beer greatly lowers the risk of a heart attack, and scientists have shown that beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent lowered risk of suffering a heart attack in comparison to non-beer drinkers.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which help you fall asleep easily.
- Beer supports the proper function of the brain, and beer drinkers have a lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Beer will make your skin healthy, youthful and smooth, as its vitamins have a beneficial effect on pigmentation and regenerate the skin.
- Beer helps you fight stress. The findings of a study conducted at the University of Montreal showed that the consumption of two glasses of beer daily reduces work-related stress or anxiety.