These days we are exposed to heavy metals on a daily basis, without being aware of it. Aluminum, cadmium, and mercury are some of the heavy metals which have the ability to attach themselves to the nervous systems and bones, accumulating over the years and eventually causing health issues which stem from heavy metal poisoning. The good news is that the combination of cilantro and chlorella helps to chelate heavy metals and prevent them from circulating in the body.
Chelating agents are those that attach to heavy metal toxic ions and are then flushed from the system through the regular excretory channels. Drugs like 2,3-Dimercaprol have been long used as part of chelation therapy, but they are also known to cause adverse side effects. Amazingly, the combination of cilantro and chlorella works as a potent chelator, without the side effects.
According to Dr. George Georgiou
“Many health practitioners use synthetic chelating agents such as DMPS, DMSA, EDTA and others to mobilize and eliminate heavy metals from the body. There are advantages and disadvantages to using these. One advantage is the power of their mobilizing activity—they are quick to mobilize and eliminate certain metals in the body, but this may place a huge burden on the body’s detoxification systems.”
Cilantro is best used along with chlorella as it “mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, it may flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals, that were previously stored in safer hiding places.” This may cause retoxification if another binding agent is not used to remove the heavy metals found in their hiding places in the body.
People who have consumed a lot of cilantro on a daily basis have experienced moodiness, joint pain, and terrible acne. This is a result of the fact that while they were mobilizing heavy metals, they were not removed from the body fast enough but they were rather detoxing themselves.
Adding chlorella, an intestinal absorbing agent, stops the retoxification of the system. It has been scientifically shown that using cilantro and chlorella as chelators removes up to 74 percent of aluminum, 87 percent of lead, and 91 percent of mercury from the body within 42 days.
Benefits of Chlorella
- It restores healthy gut flora
- It is effective in eliminating unwanted substances from the body
- It opens cell walls, which is needed for detox processes
- It is loaded with amino acids, which makes it ideal for vegetarians
- It contains the most easily absorbed form of B6 and B12
- It contains methyl-coblolamine, which repairs the nervous system which suffers from heavy metal poisoning
- It is antiviral
- It repairs the body`s detoxification functions
- It binds to dioxins and environmental toxins
- It binds to heavy metals
- It contains alpha and gamma lineolic acid which boosts the intake of fish oil and other fatty acids
- Improves glutathione
Benefits of Cilantro
- It promotes liver health
- It can reduce nausea
- It can be used as an expectorant
- It fights anemia
- It reduces minor swelling
- It adds fiber to the digestive tract
- It is antibacterial
- It is highly effective metal toxin
- It increase HDL cholesterol and decreases LDL
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory
- It eases hormonal swings during menstruation and menopause
- It prevents gas and bloating