As stated by number of studies, the active compound in garlic, allicin, uses the same mechanisms as ACE inhibitors to lower high blood pressure. They also tell that garlic prevents the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone, and helps relax blood vessels. Also, garlic is very useful when it comes to lowering your high cholesterol levels (LDL). These medical advantages make garlic one of the best vegetables known to people and the best thing about it is that it has stunning flavor also. It’s adored by everybody and it’s so natural to consolidate in an assortment of dishes.
If you take it raw, garlic may cause bad breath, heartburn, gas, nausea, body odor and a lingering pungent taste in the mouth. However, this depends on the body chemistry of the individual.
If you are present in one of the following groups of people you shouldn’t consume garlic because it may lead to more problems and complications:
- It is known that garlic has natural anticoagulant properties, meaning that it’s excellent for treating circulation problems because it makes the blood more fluid, thus preventing clots which may lead to heart attacks, thrombosis and stroke. We don’t recommended to use it with anticoagulant drugs because it can lead to excessive bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any condition that requires prescription drugs you shouldn’t consume garlic without previous consultation with your doctor.
- On the off chance that you have liver issues – garlic may diminish the liver’s breakdown of a few meds or even decline the viability of the meds taken for liver issues. Actually, all medicines, particularly anti-conception medication drugs, can have unfavorable collaborations with garlic in any structure.
- If you have a sensitive stomach – garlic can be heavy on your digestive system so if you have an easily irritable GI tract, garlic can only make it worse. Garlic may also cause some gastrointestinal counter indications when eaten with stomach medications.
- If you’re pregnant– despite the fact that “moderate” measures of crude garlic are sheltered amid a pregnancy or times of breastfeeding, taking garlic as a cure amid this time is not prudent.
- If your blood pressure is inside the typical ranges or tipping to the lower outskirt devouring garlic may advance lower it and cause wellbeing confusions. You can devour it however every once in a while and in moderate amounts as it were.