Losing excess weight is not easy. However, cumin has proved effective in the fight against excess weight, obesity, and heart disease. It is has the potential to increase and develop human metabolism, as well as overall health.
In a study conducted at the medical science university in Iran, over eighty women were divided into two groups. The first group consumed foods with a tablespoon of cumin and 5 ounces of yogurt, while the second group consumed the same foods, but with no cumin. Three months later, the first group of obese women had lost considerable weight compared to the second group.
For the first group, their fat body had decreased by 15%, which is 3 times more than the second group. The women who consumed cumin spice also had decreased risk of obesity and heart diseases, in addition to burning more calories.
- Can can relieve headache and treat digestion issues.
- It can reduce hypoglycemia, and hence combat diabetes.
With its vitamin C, cumin is beneficial against toxins and infections. It is also effective against Asthma.
- Being a great relaxant, cumin can be helpful for people struggling with insomnia.
The vitamin C in cumin also combats common cold, and other infections.
- Cumin – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 150 ml
- Add the cumin into a vessel and then heat it with less heat for about ten seconds
- Fill the vessel with water and then boil it
- Cover the vessel for around five minutes
Strain your mix while still warm. You can enhance its taste by adding some honey and salt.