Having a great looking body can be a lot of hard work requiring commitment and discipline.
If you have underarm flab and fat on your back it can be really unpleasant, however there are 4 simple exercises you can try out today to help get rid of this problem.
1. The Elbow Kiss Exercise (works well for your shoulders and chest)
- At shoulder level let your arms be raised at your sides.
- Ensure that you face your palms up.
- Bend your elbows at a 90 degree angle and ensure that your arms are held up at your chest.
- Do not raise your shoulders, then gently return to the starting position by reversing the process.
- Try out 3 sets of between 10 to 12 repeat trials.
2. The Push And Touch Exercise (effective for your chest, shoulders, and upper back)
- First, stand with your arms down your sides, make sure your palms face forward and at a shoulder-width apart.
- Next, lift up your arms to the level of your shoulders, make sure that your palms face the ceiling.
- Don’t be alarmed if you feel a burning sensation it’s normal, gently start raising your arms over your head.
- Your palms should be behind you, afterwards return your arms to the level of your shoulders keep it there for a while and then return to your original position.
- Keep your entire body firm and do not move in any way.
- Try out 3 sets consisting of between 6 to 8 repeats.
3. Try Out The Crisscross Reverse Fly (works well for your upper back and shoulders)
- You should bend your knees slightly while your torso is leaning forward at about 45 degrees.
- Let your arms be crossed at their wrists and just in front of your knees.
- Then raise your arms gradually up to your shoulder level, then gently let it down to your starting position.
- Use your other hand and repeat this exercise, try out 3 sets of between 10 to 12 repeats and make sure your opposite hand is crossed in the process.
4. The Bent-over Circular Row Exercise (great for your biceps, chest, mid-back, and upper back region)
- Keep your abs firm while you bend your knees.
- Lean forward in order for your upper body part to be parallel with the ground.
- Extend your hands to the ground.
- Next, make circular motions with your arms, starting from the left, then up to your chest. You then move to the right and then down.
- Get to the other side and repeat this circular motion.
- Try out 3 sets of between 10 to 12 repeats.
You can get the best results from these 4 exercises when you try them for a minimum of 12 minutes and for three times in seven days or one week and also for a three week duration.