It is believed that this plant originated from North Africa.
Though it is commonly found in the tropics this amazing plant has been used in soothing various skin conditions associated with this region for centuries.
It is a relatively easy to grow and maintain plant, requiring little or no care at all.
Its thick fibrous leaves are rich in sticky healing gel that is rich in antioxidants, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Aloe vera is extremely useful it is a beneficial for its air purification and medicinal properties.
This plant is known to help cuts, wounds and abrasions heal rapidly and it’s amazing anti aging properties has brought the fountain of youth much closer hone than anyone could imagine.
External benefits of using aloe vera:
- Great for wrinkles, age spots, wounds, cuts and abrasions.
- It is an effective moisturizer and it will leave your skin looking supple and radiant.
- Soothes burns and sunburn.
- Takes care of rashes, acne, eczema and other skin ailments.
- Effective against insect bites.
- Great for treating razor bumps, boils and rashes.
- It is an excellent hair conditioner.
Internal benefits of using aloe vera:
- It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and it is effective against arthritis.
- Great for digestive issues.
- It will boost your urinary tract functions.
- Improves your immunity.
- You will have a much healthier gum and your oral health will improve.
- It will help to regulate your blood glucose levels.
- Works well to soothe heart burn.
- Great for constipation and indigestion issues.
- Your white blood cell count will improve tremendously.
- The quality of your blood will improve.
- Your cardiovascular condition will be better with aloe vera.
These are 18 benefits of this amazing plant.
So however you decide to use this plant, you can be sure that it will improve your overall wellbeing and leave you both externally and internally healthy.