At the point our 7th decade of life, our intestines would have processed over 100 tons of food and 40 000 liters of fluids. This means that about 15 pounds of fecal deposits and toxic waste have been accumulated in the stomach. They are dangerous contaminants which impure the blood and cause irreversible damage to the body.
Consequently, by eliminating the fecal deposits, mucus, and parasites from the intestines, you can protect yourself against many different health conditions.
Some of the most common signs indicating that your intestines are not clean are the following:
- Disturbed metabolism
- Frequent constipation
- Hearing and vision problems
- Kidney and liver disease
- Excessive or insufficient weight gain
- Hair and nail problems
- Other diseases, ranging from arthritis to cancer
The common treatment, enema or clyster, has the ability to clean only a small part of the colon-40-50 cm. In addition, it is an expensive, time-consuming, and detrimental to the intestinal microflora.
On the other hand, the consumption of 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour for three weeks can clean the intestines from fecal deposits, parasites, and mucus entirely, which in turn preserves the intestinal microflora.
This all natural method provides instant weight normalization and fat burning. It positively affects the regulation of lipid metabolism, too. The flaxseed oil has the ability to absorb and eliminate toxic chemicals from the body as well as to lower the blood cholesterol levels.
- excessive body weight, lipid metabolism disorders
- gastritis, colitis, stomach and duodenum ulcer
- diseases of the urinary tract, infections, cystitis, pyelonephritis
- inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract
RECIPE FOR INTESTINE CLEANSE BASED ON CONSUMPTION OF FLAX SEEDS FLOIR
Replace your breakfast with the following mixture and use it for three weeks:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml of kefir
If you cannot find flax seed flour in your local store, get some flaxseed and grind it. Also, never make extra of it for the following few days, as the seeds can go rancid. Prepare a fresh portion every morning!
As mentioned above, this mixture should be consumed instead of breakfast. In addition, drink at least 2 liters of water daily. The best would be to drink honey water, as it provides the best results.
This intestine cleanse should be practiced once annually.