When it comes to fighting against gum disease, healthy diet is the primary weapon.
Most people in the world suffer from different types of gum diseases and by treating it, you will not only benefit for your oral health you will also improve your overall well- being.
Here are some effective ways for improving the health of the gums:
- Turmeric – This is one powerful ingredient for relieving inflammation. Make paste by mixing teaspoon of turmeric powder with honey. Apply the paste on your teeth and gums. Leave it on for about 3 minutes and then rinse your mouth with water. Do this every night before bed.
- Oil from tea tree – As an effective antiseptic, the oil from tea tree can significantly help in the case of gum disease. Apply it directly to the gums. It will reduce the swelling and will heal the gum disease.
Add little salt to freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix it until you get a paste. Apply it to the toothbrush, brush your teeth and rinse it.
- Coconut oil – the anti- microbial and anti- inflammatory effects of coconut oil will protect your gums from gingivitis. You just need to apply coconut oil on your gums.
- Garlic oil – apply little garlic oil on your gums. You may feel a little tingling but do not rinse it immediately, leave it few minutes on it to act. After, rinse it with water.
- Aloe Vera – This natural remedy is very effective in the treatment against bleeding and swollen gums. Apply form the gel on your gums and leave it for a few minutes. You need to repeat this procedure until the situations is improved.
- Baking soda – The magical baking soda is an excellent remedy for gum disease. Make paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of baking soda and a little water. With your fingers apply this paste on your gums. The results are exceptional.
Source : goodmorningcenter.com