The drink should be stored in refrigerator and this amount is for 20 days. Take 4 tablespoons of this drink every morning on empty stomach.
Benefits of Lemons
1.Lemons are pretty great at removing unhealthy leftover odors, especially in the refrigerator.
You can use a ball of cotton with lemon juice on it and just put it in the refrigerator and it will absorb and remove the bad odors that come from food items that have spoiled.
Make sure that you remove the food beforehand.
2.Lemons also help you control your blood pressure, because they contain potassium. It also can help you when you are experiencing nausea for this reason.
3.Lemons have been shown to make a marked improvement on mental health.
Lemon water can improve a person’s mood and help them get a handle on depression.
It is fast acting and can help you improve your energy level.
4.Lemon juice is a diuretic which means that it helps you stop retaining water and flushes out toxins in your body.
It also is an anti-inflammatory so it can help with problems like arthritis.
5.Lemon water helps reduce respiratory problems and allows you to breathe better by reducing inflammation in the breathing passages and inhibiting phlegm production.
6.Lemon juice can help you get rid of acne and blackheads by drawing them out of the skin.
You also get better looking skin because lemon juice cleanses and exfoliates. It may take a few days of treatment to see results.
7.Lemon juice can help reduce the pain of a toothache until you can get to a dentist as well as treat bleeding gums.
8.Lemon juice also removes the toxins from the blood if you add it to water and drink it daily.
9.Lemon juice has been shown to help with age-spots and other skin problems, even freckles.
You can put lemon juice directly on the affected area and then wait fifteen minutes before washing it off. It lightens the skin very well.
10.Lemon juice can fight the free radicals that can cause signs of aging. Just add it to water with some honey if you want.
Lemon is an antioxidant that can help with all of the health consequences of free radicals.
11.Lemons also help with infections in the throat because of the way that it fights bacteria.
12.Finally, lemons are pretty amazing at freshening your breath.
Benefits of parsley
- Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too.
- It helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function. However, the herb contains oxalates, which can cause problems for those with existing kidney and gall bladder problems.
- Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure. The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
- Parsley essential oil, when massaged into the scalp, may reduce hair loss.
- Use parsley daily, and you’ll feel relief from joint pain. That’s because the herb has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Parsley tea relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
- Studies indicate that parsley—especially its essential oil—may have a role in inhibiting cancerous tumors. In fact, scientists have billed it a ‘chemoprotective’ food.